- RSS Channel Showcase 9395517
- RSS Channel Showcase 1307524
- RSS Channel Showcase 4911525
- RSS Channel Showcase 5599898
Articles on this Page
- 05/11/16--21:04: _6 Summer Plumbing Tips
- 06/08/16--15:55: _Summertime Plumbing...
- 02/07/17--11:34: _Looking for some Ro...
- 06/15/17--13:41: _Solve These 5 Summe...
- 07/13/17--13:45: _2017 Summer Events ...
- 08/06/17--15:02: _Gas Water Heaters: ...
- 08/16/17--19:27: _Portland and Oregon...
- 09/03/17--10:42: _Plumbing Maintenanc...
- 09/15/17--15:31: _How To Inspect Your...
- 05/11/16--21:04: 6 Summer Plumbing Tips
- 06/08/16--15:55: Summertime Plumbing Tips to Help You Beat the Heat
- 02/07/17--11:34: Looking for some Romantic Meal Recipes this Valentine’s Day?
- 06/15/17--13:41: Solve These 5 Summer Plumbing Problems Before It’s Too Late
- 07/13/17--13:45: 2017 Summer Events Guide: Ideas for your Oregon Bucket List
- 08/06/17--15:02: Gas Water Heaters: Most common problems explained to regular people.
- 08/16/17--19:27: Portland and Oregon Solar Eclipse Guide
- 09/03/17--10:42: Plumbing Maintenance Checklist: Get Ready For Winter
- 09/15/17--15:31: How To Inspect Your Water Heater
Summer is coming! Is your plumbing ready? Here are 6 tips for keeping your plumbing in tip top shape this summer: Playing outside means more dirt, and more dirty clothes. Make sure you check your washing machine hoses for bulges, leaks, and cracks. Also be sure to clean out your dryer lint regularly. Finally keep […]
It is HOT outside! You know what that means.. it’s summertime! Since it’s so hot people everywhere are using more water than they usually do the rest of the year, particularly in swimming pools, watering lawns, and staying hydrated. In fact, water usage in the summer can go up two to four times during the summer months. […]
The post Summertime Plumbing Tips to Help You Beat the Heat appeared first on Portland Oregon Plumber.
We came across this list of Romantic Recipes to Make for Dinner from Country Living and wanted to share them with you! We hope you find the perfect meal to celebrate with your loved ones this Valentine’s Day! Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew This savory, protein-packed dish is perfect for a romantic meal at home, especially […]
The post Looking for some Romantic Meal Recipes this Valentine’s Day? appeared first on Portland Oregon Plumber.
As the summer heat slowly begins to arrive, make sure you’re fully prepared for possible problems heat can cause to your plumbing. It’s never too early to get a routine check to make sure you’re all set for the next big heat wave. We came across this post created on http://nuhome.com and wanted to share it […]
The post Solve These 5 Summer Plumbing Problems Before It’s Too Late appeared first on Portland Oregon Plumber.
If you are planning to travel for an extended period of time it is a good idea to have a plumbing maintenance and inspection done before you leave to make sure you don’t return home to some kind of disaster! With that in mind there is still some time left before the school year returns and […]
The post 2017 Summer Events Guide: Ideas for your Oregon Bucket List appeared first on Portland Oregon Plumber.
Gas water heaters are the most common type found in this area. The image above is a blow-up (no pun intended) of a typical gas water heater. Both gas and electric water heaters will have a cold water inlet on one side and the hot water outlet on the other side. Every homeowner should familiarize themselves with the water […]
The post Gas Water Heaters: Most common problems explained to regular people. appeared first on Portland Oregon Plumber.
With the eclipse occurring on Monday we wanted to share this article from Travel Portland and we hope that you safely experience this once-in-a-lifetime event! Here’s what you need to know about experiencing this once-in-a-lifetime celestial event in and near Portland. Parts of Oregon will experience a total solar eclipse on Aug. 21, 2017. […]
The cold weather will be here before you know it. Now is the time to make sure your plumbing is ready for winter. Here is a plumbing maintenance checklist to guide you through some basic winter prep tasks before it gets too cold: Plumbing Maintenance Checklist Drain exterior water lines and open taps (in cold areas) […]
The post Plumbing Maintenance Checklist: Get Ready For Winter appeared first on Portland Oregon Plumber.
Do you know how to inspect your water heater? Inspecting your water heater regularly is a very important, but often over-looked home maintenance step. Water heaters typically last for 8-13 years, and if your water heater is over 10 years old, inspecting it at least annually is very important. How To Inspect Your Water Heater […]